Last Updated: May 3, 2023
- Information that we collect
Prevention Education Inc. t/a PEI Kids (“we” or “PEI Kids”) will collect the following types of information about you.
- Identifiers such as name, address, phone number, email address, cookies, IP addresses and other similar identifiers:
We may collect that information from consumers, our business and event partners, 3rd party developers, social media partners, lead generation services providers, webinar software platforms/vendors, data brokers and other 3rd party vendors.
- Credit card number:
- Commercial information such as information about prior and ongoing transactions with us:
We will collect that information from consumers and our partners.
- Information regarding your business, career such as work experience:
We will collect that information from donors and supporters as long as you provide them to us at your discretion.
- How we use your information
PEI Kids will use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide our cloud-based donor computing services and other services including donor, volunteer, partner, and supporter communication, training programs, and community outreach including without limitation:
- identification of users
- communication with our services clients, donors, supporters, and users (such as sending important notices, donor updates, and client support/notifications)
- internal purposes such as necessary record keeping
- improving and updating our programs and services
- account and network security purposes
- requests and payment for grants or donations,
- payment for services
- To communicate for commercial purposes, such as proposal of our services as well as other marketing and advertisement purposes to existing and potential customers, donors, supporters, and users
- To invite customers and users to seminars and other events
- To build, facilitate and manage volunteer, donor/supporter and client communities
- To comply with applicable laws
- To exercise or defend PEI Kids’ legal rights; including without limitation disclosure required by enforcement agencies
- In the event of a proposed merger, acquisition, sale or other business transaction involving our business or its assets, to support or give effect to the transaction.
- How we share your information
PEI Kids will share the information we collect about you to third parties as follows:
- To our program funders if you are receiving services under a funded program
- To certified Program Partners/Service Providers with your prior written authorization
- To our business and event partners for the purpose of effectuating PEI Kids’ programs, endeavors, and events
- To our marketing and advertising partners for the purpose of optimizing PEI Kids’ operations and communications
- When you agree to share your information with others
- When PEI Kids is required to disclose your information under applicable laws and regulations.
- Links to other websites and services
- Handling of cookies
A cookie is a small amount of data consisting of character strings that is sent to your browser from a web server. This information acts like a user’s ID card that enables you to record your password and/or configuration information on it, thereby identifying you when you revisit the website and enabling to have setting status reappear.
If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can block or restrict cookies through your browser settings. Please note though, in that case you may not be able to use all or a part of the services provided by PEI Kids.
- How to contact us
If you have any questions regarding this Notice, wish to express any concerns regarding the privacy practices of the Company, or wish to exercise your rights, please do so through our Contact Us page or by emailing: [email protected].