The COVID-19 pandemic has been keeping children indoors more than ever…but not all children are safer at home. View this educational workshop where we explore child abuse and neglect (CAN) during the pandemic — including current trends, stressors and risk factors, signs/indicators to watch for, and how to help prevent and report child abuse and neglect.
After this workshop, you’ll be able to:
• Identify types of child abuse and neglect (CAN)
• Identify stressors and risk factors
• Know how to recognize CAN during the pandemic
• Understand how and when to report actual/suspected CAN
• Implement child-abuse prevention strategies in your home, family, and community
This webinar has ended. You can view the recorded webinar here. Enter passcode: X3+ewT=1
Note: The webinar/audio begins at 02:50 minutes.
The Lunch & Learn Webinar Series is made possible with funding from Princeton Area Community Foundation
and The Burke Foundation Legacy Grant.